I am delighted to be re-opening on July 20th. There will be measures in place, to ensure the safety of your family and mine.
* On arrival, I will ask you to wash and sanitize your hands and remove your shoes before entering the studio.
* A mask will be worn throughout the session.
* All props will be disinfected before and after every session.
* All fabrics will be washed and disinfected after every session.
* Only studio props/fabrics will be used during the session.
* All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after every session.
* In the case of Newborn sessions, siblings will be asked to join us at the end of the session for their photos.
* Hand sanitizer and hand washing during session.
* If you or anyone in your household do not feel well or have a temperature, please reschedule your session.
* If I, or anyone in my household do not feel well or have a temperature, I will reschedule your session.
Your safety is my utmost priority
I am receiving lots of messages, so please be patient. I will get back to you as soon as I can
Welcome to Sharon O'Rourke Photography
A new life is so precious, especially to those who create it. We as parents, want nothing more than to witness and remember, every little detail of our child's life. We want to take in every single detail of their tiny little faces, their ten little fingers and toes and their curled up little bodies.
What better way to capture those details forever, than with a photo session.
It is my aim as a photographer, to capture the baby as natural as possible. To capture baby's expressions and movements. To capture the big personality within the tiny little being.
If you have any questions about my sessions, or any aspect of my work, please do contact me.